The Pilot Program Core Curriculum is the first course offered for University of the Universe to evaluate the program for Online Learning.
There are three different ways to engage in the Pilot Program – one week, two weeks, one month – same course material, depending on the time you want to allot to complete the program. In your selected time frame there will be four separate days for a guided meditation and time to reflect and write about your experiences.
The cost for the Pilot Program will be less than the future Core Curriculum Courses. The pricing varies depending on when you want to finish the program – in one week, two weeks or one month.
Pilot Program Details
Your participation in the Pilot Program will include the following:
Information From You
- Brief description of your spiritual experiences throughout your life
- What you would like to achieve with the Pilot Program
Guided Meditations – Our Universe & Beyond
- Video – Meditation Principles and Practice
- Audio – 1st Meditation – The Journey Begins
- Audio – 2nd Meditation – Our Universe
- Audio – 3rd Meditation – Beyond Our Universe
Your Personal Journal
- Your experiences with each guided meditation
- Questions you may have regarding each guided meditation
- Summary of what you have gained and how this will help you now and in the future
Evaluation Form – Pilot Program
- Evaluation form to complete and submit
We look forward to your participation. We are very excited about this program as we do not find it being offered any other place and it will be interesting to see if other people’s experiences are similar to ours!
What to do now…
If you are interested to participate in the Pilot Program and want more details please complete this form: